Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tomorrow's Dream

Tomorrow I embark on my biggest solo adventure to date.  Tomorrow at 1:47pm I fly off to Alaska.  Alaska has been my dream state for about 10 years. Originally, I thought I would go there as a teacher for the school season and come home for the summers but that didn't work out.  Then I hit upon resorts.  Working in a resort is another one of my Bucket List items.  This idea I could get behind.  I knew eventually I would make it there but wasn't sure when that would happen.

May 2, 2014

That is when its happening.  Woohoo!

Anchorage will be my first place to explore.  I fly into there at about 7pm.  I'll spend 2 days wandering around before heading north to Delani on a bus.  I'll also get to experience my first stay in a hostel.  Wish me luck.  I'm a little nervous.  Hopefully, my excitedness will overshadow my nervousness.

Time to repack my suitcase and see if I can make it less bulky.  Till tomorrow.

No comments: